May 4, 2007

WE ARE SAFELY IN BEIJING!!!



WOW, what a long trip that was....we were so tired last night as soon as we got into the hotel on May 5th at 12mn we were in bed and asleep. No glitches with the plane or change of planes in Tokyo...Saw some interesting appetizer, snacks in the Tokyo souvenir shop (dried squid, dried small fish, and some kind of dried stomach intestines) Co-Worker of Fred and I don't worry we bought lots to bring home to you....hahaha just kidding....We have already taken lots of pictures and we haven't even started the site seeing.
We were up by 0530 May 5th and we felt pretty good, just hoping we don't run out of steam before the day is over. Only one little hiccup in the plane..where I had two people's seats all the way back in my lap and I was trying to get something out of my bag...We had a big laugh out of that one.....I just started throwing all things out of my bag...it was pretty funny over all. Ok, well enough talk here is some highlight pictures, but of course not all....Enjoy...keep up the thoughts and prayer, we are having fun trying to use the little bit of mandarin we know...tried finding a post office this morning for post stamps closed till 10am due to some holiday right now, so will get those later....




MELT DOWN IN ISLE THIRTEEN






AHHHH, FINALLY A BED

1 comment:

Mom 2 Meizhi and Kiomi said...

You made it ! yeah!!! OK post as often as you can...Meizhi and I are reading! best wishes and keep that sense of humor!
hugs,
Erin