February 14, 2007

I-171H WHERE ARE U??


Since the adoption process has been extended for so long we have reached a point where our paperwork is needing to be renewed. Sooo, knowing this for the last several months I was trying to be on top of it by bugging the agency about when we can resubmit the paperwork. However, I think the agency got tired of me and got in the mode of just telling me "its to early" so then a month or two ago I asked again and now its major panic mode and they want all the stuff in, like, yesterday!! Well, we finally got everything sent off, barely, 2 weeks before paperwork expired. The immigration office cashed our check the end of January and our agency is hoping we get our renewed I-171H at least before we get our travel approval, which could come within 3-4 weeks after we get our referral and we COULD very likely get our referral in March....WoooooHooooo, We can hardly contain our excitement!!

No comments: