April 19, 2007

HOUSE IN TRAVEL DISARRAY!!!

Well, Elysa's room was nicely decorated and well organized at one time....What the heck happened? It will be all perfect before we leave but I had to take before pictures....

Yep, were ready for China travel......NOT!! I am not sure everything on this bed is going to fit in our one suitcase....hmmmm, time will tell!! This is my pre-packing state...I have everything, I think!






YOUR FRIENDS ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!




AND YOUR BED IS READY FOR YOU!!!


WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO BRING YOU HOME!!!!

3 comments:

fabienne et patrick said...

bonsoir a vous je ne sais pas si on se comprendra nous somme un couple belge et aussi en attente d'une petite de chine notre dossier est en chine depuis le 12.01.2006 nous attendons notre tour et vous c'est pour bientot comme j'ai pu comprendre
je vous laisse l'adresse de mon blog et au plaisir de se lire
fabienne lambillon
http://marjolaine2007.skynetblog.be/

Unknown said...

I hope your trip is as wonderful as ours. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it, Michela has the same Pottery Barn Bedding and overall daisy theme. I LOVE IT! As far as the travel goes, anything you forget, or can't bring you can get there - so don't worry about it! I am so excited for you!!!