April 10, 2007

HERE WE COME ELYSA!!!

AND YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN MY HEART!!!



We have a consulate appt for 5/15 and that means we need to be in Beijing by 5/4. So we will leave from PDX on 5/2 or 5/3 depending on flight availability and leave Guanzhou 5/17. We are working with our agency this week to finalize the itinerary and then we will be getting the plane tickets and reserving the hotel rooms. We will post the itinerary as soon as we have it finalized.

OMG, its been so long and has seemed as though it all this was never going to come true, and now its all right around the corner. Are we ready.....Huh? are you kidding....I have everything piled up flowing out of the one suitcase we are taking..hmmm, hope it all fits.

Very, Very soon we will be a family of 3 plus our beautiful, ornery pets. This is my favorite Valentine's gift from my hubby...he's so sweet!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that figurine and would love to add it to my collection! Could you please tell me the name of it, so I can drop hints to my husband? We are going to be in China about the same time you are to pick up our daughter from Nanchang. I have really enjoyed your website and can't wait to follow your journey to China.

Thanks,
Melody Breaux

TAYLORSNW said...

Melody,
Its the prescious moments adoption figurine A Life of Love..I found it on ebay brand new, cheaper than in stores. It is a great one to have...enjoy!! and good luck dropping the hints...hehehe tina