March 5, 2007

WHAT A DAY OF EMOTIONS!

Fred and I feel like this poor frog being eaten alive...





We have had one emotional day and we are both dreadfully exhausted. The day started off with extreme excitement and anxiety that we may possibly be seeing and hearing about our daughter today...to fear that maybe we were skipped for some reason, even though we were never asked for more info in the review room or were questioned about anything....to flat out disappointment and frustration that we have waited this long what's another day or month if that is what is meant to be.

After hanging on by a thread and waiting all day, we tried to phone our agency to find out if we even "made the cut" or not, evidently they were in meetings all day....sooooo, hopefully that is a good sign....We sent an email tonight asking if they could just tell us if our referral is coming or is actually here in the NW, no need for details I can wait on that I just need to know if we are in or out....WHY? because we are absolutely going insane, and I don't want to ask one of the docs at work to admit me to 7th floor because I can't take the pressure any longer. Hopefully we will hear a yay or nay tomorrow.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

So sorry what a nightmare of emotions! I hope you hear today! I wish you the very best!

Anonymous said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are in and find out today. If not, at least you know you will be in the next batch, but reading your blog I remember exactly how that feels. Hang in there you are sooooo close and,like they say about child birth, you will forget all about this wait soon.

Stephanie said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get your referral soon.

Dawn said...

I REALLY hope you get your referral soon!!!!!!!

~Dawn